OrionVM was named the winner of a Silver Stevie® Award in the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year – Up to 100 Employees category in The 17th Annual American Business Awards® today. Thank you to the entire OrionVM team and our partner community for making recognition such as this one a reality.
About our entry
OrionVM was recognized for our business and technical innovation. OrionVM is creating a new B2B category of next-gen wholesale IaaS as the “building blocks” that enable channel partners to deploy technically advanced, enterprise-grade cloud solutions that deliver high margins, control and flexibility. This category, in turn, provides IT resellers with a competitive advantage that they cannot achieve when using the incumbent public clouds vendors. Recent benchmarks show OrionVM significantly outperforming Amazon, Google, and Azure, which speaks to the integrity and ingenuity of the underlying technology.
OrionVM has been fortunate to grow organically thus far, both in acquiring new clients and working closely with our existing channel partners to build out their cloud competencies. Last year was a another stellar year for OrionVM in terms of revenue growth, platform utilization and expanding global distribution via partnerships and additional prominent channel resellers. The company intends to build the channel partner program through a variety of marketing tactics. The platform has been gaining traction among the channel community and national distributors. In addition to building out the channel partner program, we will be continuing to add to our growing partner ecosystem.
Continued adoption of the OrionVM Wholesale Cloud Platform included new customer accounts with companies such as Zipline Cloud, who is able to offer industry changing products and services, and expand globally by hosting their cloud services with OrionVM. The Sydney-based independent software vendor (ISV), launched its internally-developed email and messaging platform in London in 2018 after receiving backing from the NSW Government. These customer case studies are shining examples of the kinds of applications that OrionVM’s ground breaking technology enables.
Our key achievements
- Wholesale Cloud metrics include:`345% growth in revenue (monthly run rate), 614% increase in utilization of Storage, 454% increase in utilization of instances.
- New customer accounts such as Zipline Cloud are able to offer industry changing products and services by hosting their cloud services with OrionVM (Story covered by ARN)
- New technology partnerships to grow the technology partner ecosystem for channel partners, including firewall security
- Unveiled new enhancements and features for the platform, allowing for seamless reporting and better efficiency for partners behind the scenes.
- Expanded global footprint with the launch of new PoPs in top-tier data centers, giving partners even more options for deploying robust, GEO-redundant DR/HA cloud solutions.
- Recent benchmarks show OrionVM significantly outperforming Amazon, Google, and Azure.
- Recognized for OrionVM’s global growth and innovation by media outlet CRN: Scaling for success: How Australian software firms grow and prosper
About the awards
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 11.
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2019 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.